Bastrop Homes for Sale
Looking for Bastrop homes for sale? Search our local listings database for access to listings in Bastrop and surrounding areas. Whether you want to buy or sell Bastrop real estate, you can browse through properties or find a wide variety of real estate resources available on this website.
Bastrop Real Estate Agent
If you are looking for a Bastrop REALTOR®, choose Janis Penick! As your Bastrop real estate agent, Janis Penick can assist you with all of your home buying and selling needs. She can provide you with access to the local listings database and offer her experience and knowledge to make the home buying or selling process easier for you and your family. Contact Janis Penick today to get your home search started!
National Trust for Historic Preservation Names Bastrop, Texas, to its 2010 List of America’s Dozen Distinctive Destinations
Washington, D.C. (February 3, 2010)—Today, the National Trust for Historic Preservation named Bastrop, Texas, one of its 2010 Dozen Distinctive Destinations.
For 10 years the National Trust for Historic Preservation has annually selected communities across
“The city of
Nestled against the banks of the Colorado River just 30 minutes from downtown
· Bastrop County Historical Museum, located in a restored 1853 home, is one of over 130 homes and sites listed in the National Register of Historic Places
· Yesterfest, a family-friendly annual festival, held the last weekend in April, celebrates the cultures that make up
· Bastrop Opera House, built in 1889, is one of the oldest in
· El Camino Real de los Tejas National Historic Trail links
· Over 15 restaurants, including Anita’s and Maxine’s on Main, serve locally produced food, and the town has two farmers markets
· Downtown Bastrop showcases an array of interesting boutiques, many housed in adapted historic buildings